Took my portable fire pit on vacation to the Ocean side this past week and it was a hit!! Made s’mores and it lit up our our patio perfectly. It burns clean and best of all it’s smokeless!! It will certainly be traveling with us everywhere we go from now on!
I added 91% isopropyl alcohol to this mini round firepit and it burned well and went off by itself. I lit it indoor as it says it is for indoors or outdoors. Out of curiosity I called my local fire department and explained the personal firepit an how it works. The fire marshal said that burning rubbing alcohol can let off a small amount of carbon monoxide so always make sure to open a door or window when using. I hope that helps someone. I would recommend this as a gift along with a note with the info I just gave so they know how to use it safely.
Gave this to my mom as a Christmas gift. We all loved it and made smores with it. I was surprised at how much heat it gave off. It couldn't heat up a large room, but you can feel it if you're close.
Indoors s'mores dream come true. I love this thing! It works well. The rustic look is nice, and it does not get too hot in the outside after use. Perfectly safe!
We ordered 2 of these, one for a gift and one for our own use. We made smores the first night and my husband made me smiling all the time. Really a neat item to add to your creative dining pleasure. Very easy to use. Would definitely recommend. Very pleased with this mini fire pit. Well made and packaged sufficiently.